IEEE AP-S SIGHT
IEEE AP-S SIGHT (Special Interest Group of Humanitarian Technology)
Using Technology for Benefit of Humanity: Opportunities, Ideas and Challenges
IEEE AP-S SIGHT & GERMAN UNIVERSITY IN CAIRO AND AIN SHAMS UNIVERSITY
7-9 February, 2023 Cairo, Egypt
UNITED NATIONS SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS:
Poster Competition (should address the following):
- Form a Group to address any one UNSDG issue
- Which Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) represent area(s) of focus for your group?
- What is your initial understanding of the needs of the community with which you wish to work?
- In what possible ways do you imagine addressing the needs using RF Microwave/Wireless technology?
- How do you plan to engage the local community?
- Detail the impact you expect to achieve through your group’s activities and how it will be measured?
Panel discussion will cover on the following aspects: IEEE AP-S SIGHT awareness • UN sustainable development goals • Novel ideas and technological solution for humanitarian needs • Emphasize on low-cost wireless engineering technology solutions for susceptible communities
Panelists and Invited Speakers: Y.M.M. Antar, Jawad Y. Siddiqui Coordinators:
For detailed information, please contact
Hany Fathy Hammad (email@example.com)
Jawad Y. Siddiqui, Chair, AP-S SIGHT (firstname.lastname@example.org)